What are digestive bitters?

Stephen H. Atkins, PhD
Integrative Medicine

Digestive bitters are foods or liquids that get the body ready for digestion, according to Dr. Stephen Atkins, an integrative medicine specialist. Watch the video to learn more about the sweet benefits of digestive bitters.

Continue Learning about Alternative Medicine

The Insider’s Guide to Healthy Hawaii: What You Need to Know About the Medical Cannabis Program
Depending on whom you talk to, medical cannabis (also known as marijuana) is either a panacea for everything from cancer, to chronic pain, to epilepsy...
Why should I tell my doctor about alternative medicines?
Dr. Robin Miller, MDDr. Robin Miller, MD
For good care you need to tell your doctor about all the alternative medicine practices you are doin...
What are the natural alternatives to statins?
Barbara H. Roberts, MDBarbara H. Roberts, MD
Natural alternatives to statins include adopting a healthy, plant-based diet (Mediterranean diet), a...
Finding Alternatives to Prescription Pain Drugs