What are the benefits of adaptive rehabilitation?

Physical activity is important for everyone to promote better heart health, which is why adaptive rehabilitation programs are so important. With adaptive rehabilitation and recreation programs, individuals with disabilities can not only improve their physical health, but also enjoy an enhanced quality of life.

For many people, not having enough time or not finding exercise enjoyable are common reasons for a lack of physical activity. For individuals with disabilities, the reasons can be much more complex. 

Continue Learning about Alternative Medicine

The Healing Environment
The Healing Environment
Recuperating in a hospital, nursing home, or other healthcare facility can be a stressful experience. Ambient noise, light, smells, and crowds can lea...
What are the limitations of modern medicine?
Denise ChranowskiDenise Chranowski
This is a good question. My answer is that the limitation is to recognize that we must not think 'we...
Can karma affect my physical health?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Any discussion of karma naturally leads to questions about its effect on health. If all our thoughts...
Why Don't We Do More to Prevent Illness?