What are the side effects of hyperbaric oxygen therapy?

Some patients may develop temporary changes in eyesight. In these cases, vision should return to pre-treatment status within eight weeks of the completion of the treatments. There are other less common side effects and risks, which will be discussed before the therapy begins.

Continue Learning about Alternative Medicine

Sauna Vs. Steamer
Sauna Vs. Steamer
In 2014, when the Miami Heat played in their fourth NBA final they thought they’d stay hot for seasons to come. But they cooled down when LeBron took ...
How can I accelerate my body's natural healing process?
You can accelerate you body’s natural healing process by consuming a diet rich in fruits, vegetables...
When is disease less likely to occur?
For over 20 years, Joseph Mercola, D.O., a board-certified osteopath, has been fearlessly pushing th...
What Is Eucalyptus Oil?
What Is Eucalyptus Oil?