What are the side effects of hyperbaric oxygen therapy?

Some patients may develop temporary changes in eyesight. In these cases, vision should return to pre-treatment status within eight weeks of the completion of the treatments. There are other less common side effects and risks, which will be discussed before the therapy begins.

Continue Learning about Alternative Medicine

The Insider’s Guide to Healthy Hawaii: What You Need to Know About the Medical Cannabis Program
Depending on whom you talk to, medical cannabis (also known as marijuana) is either a panacea for everything from cancer, to chronic pain, to epilepsy...
What is the sequence of progressive sweeping exercises?
 This is related to the practice of Pranic healing, an alternative to conventional medicine.  Pranic...
What Should I Know Before I Try Qi Gong?
What Are Rhodiola Supplements?
What Are Rhodiola Supplements?