Is white-light therapy a cure for glaucoma?

Glaucoma is a chronic disease, and there is not yet a cure. Fortunately, glaucoma is treatable. Treatments include many kinds of eye drops, several types of laser, and several types of surgery. Lasers use different wavelengths of light to treat the eye. Your ophthalmologist can evaluate the glaucoma and make recommendations for treatment of the glaucoma.

Continue Learning about Alternative Medicine

5 Home Remedies Your Mom Was Actually Right About
Keep warm to avoid a cold or gargle with salt water to relieve a sore throat—these are just a few of the remedies your mom has suggested at one time o...
What types of methods are used in psychodermatology?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Psychodermatology focuses on alternative treatments centered on relaxation and meditation in additio...
What is oil pulling?
Kulreet Chaudhary, MDKulreet Chaudhary, MD
We have all used oil to cook our food and maybe you have even used it for massage, but did you know ...
How Can I Use Positive Thought to Get What I Want?