How can I have relaxing sounds at home or at the office?

Maoshing Ni, PhD, LAc
Geriatric Medicine
If your home or office is consistently overrun by disturbing sounds like traffic and construction, consider counteracting the noise with a subtle sound source. Try an indoor fountain with bubbling water to soothe your nerves. Wind chimes made from natural materials like bamboo or seashells also provide peace. For some, the sound of a grandfather clock brings serenity. Find the most calming sound to you and make it the background to your day.

Continue Learning about Alternative Medicine

4 Reasons To Be Cautious About Melatonin
Your sleep-deprived friends may swear by it and you’ve probably read about it online or seen it on drugstore shelves. But is melatonin all it’s cracke...
Why should I tell my doctor about alternative medicines?
Dr. Robin Miller, MDDr. Robin Miller, MD
For good care you need to tell your doctor about all the alternative medicine practices you are doin...
What is the holistic health approach to reduce stress, aches and pains?
There's an easy holistic way to reduce stress & pain at the end of the day. Watch as yogi Cameron A...
How Can Meditation Help Me Relax?
How Can Meditation Help Me Relax?