How can I perform the energetic remedy for my indigestion?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

Perform the following steps to provide the energetic remedy for food poisoning, vomiting, and diarrhea:

1.Front solar plexus chakras: Sweep with light whitish-green. Energize with light whitish-green, then light whitish-blue, then light whitish-violet. Stabilize. Sweep again with light whitish-green.

2.Repeat step 1 on the back solar plexus and navel chakras.

3.Lower abdominal area: Sweep with light whitish-green.

4.One or two treatments is usually enough, but repeat as necessary.

Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Alternative Medicine

What is Slow Medicine?
What is Slow Medicine?
In a world of fast food, instant messages and 24/7 availability, most of us want quick answers, especially when it comes to  our health. Most of us, t...
What is holistic healing?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
Many alternative medicine practitioners take a holistic approach to healing that recognizes fact...
How can I avoid buying alternative medicines that don't work?
The consumer market is flooded with alternative medicines that claim to be magic pills to improv...
How Does Meditation Work?
How Does Meditation Work?