How can I avoid buying alternative medicines that don't work?

The consumer market is flooded with alternative medicines that claim to be magic pills to improve health. In this video, Dr. Oz and Dr. Catherine Albright discuss the top tips for weeding out the products that claim to be cure-alls.

Continue Learning about Alternative Medicine

Music Soothes the Soul...and So Much More
If I told you there is something that could reduce chronic pain, improve your mood, decrease blood pressure, help stroke recovery, lower your heart ra...
How do maggots help heal wounds?
Maggots may be disgusting to many people, but they prove very useful for healing wounds! Watch ...
Are green coffee supplements safe for pregnant or nursing women?
Dr. Darria Long Gillespie, MDDr. Darria Long Gillespie, MD
No. There is NO research on the effect of green coffee beans in women who are pregnant or breastfeed...
What Is Vastu Shastra?
What Is Vastu Shastra?