What are the health benefits of the inversion table?

Inversion tables take advantage of gravity by elongating the spine and taking pressure off the intervertebral discs and spaces between joints such as the ankle and knee joint. This allows for increased blood flow for the body to remove dead and damaged tissue and initiate the repair process for any areas that might have been damaged. Studies have shown that inversion tables have been shown to decrease low back pain issues, as well as improve knee and hip health in active older adults.
JC Pinzon
Fitness
Gravitational traction is another way to treat pain from back problems. Herniated discs will have more space when gravity pulls the spine and less pressure will be placed on the nerves. I have been using it for over 20 years and never had a back problem. I have no circulation problems but never do more than 20 minutes.

Continue Learning about Alternative Medicine

The Insider’s Guide to Healthy Hawaii: What You Need to Know About the Medical Cannabis Program
Depending on whom you talk to, medical cannabis (also known as marijuana) is either a panacea for everything from cancer, to chronic pain, to epilepsy...
What is natural healing?
Multiple Sclerosis FoundationMultiple Sclerosis Foundation
Natural healing is a multifaceted system of care, which is primarily gentle and non-invasive. Natura...
How do rituals contribute to healing?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
Rituals such as chanting are a key element in mind/body medicine. In this video, I will explain how ...
Dr. Oz Tries Cryotherapy for the First Time