Can the sound of the ocean help me sleep?

If your busy schedule doesn’t leave you much time for vacation, bring the relaxing sounds of the ocean right into your own bedroom. For around a dollar, you can download a relaxing ocean sound online. You’ve probably experienced how soothing the sound of lapping waves can be, but new research shows that ocean sounds can actually slow your breathing and lower your heart rate as your body matches their rhythms, dramatically decreasing stress as you prepare for sleep.

Continue Learning about Alternative Medicine

Music Soothes the Soul...and So Much More
If I told you there is something that could reduce chronic pain, improve your mood, decrease blood pressure, help stroke recovery, lower your heart ra...
What are some of alternative medicine’s healing techniques?
Most Americans don't think twice about putting their health in the hands of orthodox medical doctors...
Why should I tell my doctor about alternative medicines?
Dr. Robin Miller, MDDr. Robin Miller, MD
For good care you need to tell your doctor about all the alternative medicine practices you are doin...
What Is Oil Pulling?
What Is Oil Pulling?