Can rejuvenation techniques help me live a long life?

Maoshing Ni, PhD, LAc
Geriatric Medicine
Centenarians I have met take advantage of rejuvenation techniques the Chinese have known for thousands of years, like acupuncture, acupressure and energy healing. These techniques increase energy, promote health, and balance the body and the mind.

Continue Learning about Alternative Medicine

What is Slow Medicine?
What is Slow Medicine?
In a world of fast food, instant messages and 24/7 availability, most of us want quick answers, especially when it comes to  our health. Most of us, t...
Is there an alternative medicine to reduce a 20lb cyst?
William WienWilliam Wien
This question most likely refers to various types of large intra-pelvic or intra-abdominal cysts. Th...
What are the limitations of modern medicine?
Denise ChranowskiDenise Chranowski
This is a good question. My answer is that the limitation is to recognize that we must not think 'we...
Stretches to Relieve Neck, Wrist, and Arm Pain