How can I accelerate my body's natural healing process?

You can accelerate you body’s natural healing process by consuming a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, lean meat and drinking plenty of water. In addition, it is important to stay active and achieve at least 150 minutes of aerobic activity each week. Lastly, do your best to avoid stress. When stressed implement some relaxation techniques such as meditation, massage, or even tai chi.

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

After scanning for energetic disturbances in your aura and sweeping them away, you must replenish the now-clean area with fresh prana. We all have the baseline ability to assimilate life force and use it; your body knows instinctively how to produce and use prana for healing. But you can accelerate the body’s healing process through energizing, the Pranic Healing method of generating great quantities of high-quality prana and then consciously directing it throughout your body. Energizing is the third of the three energy manipulation techniques.

Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Alternative Medicine

5 Home Remedies Your Mom Was Actually Right About
Keep warm to avoid a cold or gargle with salt water to relieve a sore throat—these are just a few of the remedies your mom has suggested at one time o...
What is the role of natural remedies in conventional medicine?
Natural products are often regarded as “alternative” therapies that aren’t supported by science. How...
What should I look for regarding alternative medicine?
While a large number of complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) professionals have their patien...
How Can Vastu Shastra Benefit My Health?