What are the benefits of massage for people with cancer?

When you're feeling the ultimate calm that comes from a good massage, it's easier for you to catch your breath. Not only that, but massage boosts your immune system, which can be a major plus when you're struggling with the side effects of cancer and its treatments. An erotic massage? Even better.
Sexy Ever After: Intimacy Post-Cancer

Sexy Ever After: Intimacy Post-Cancer

Recent studies show that 40-100 percent of men and women who have been treated for cancer have experienced some level of sexual dysfunction. Sexy Ever After: Intimacy Post-Cancer will help you...

Continue Learning about Alternative & Complementary Care for Cancers

what are the types of heat therapy ?
National Athletic Trainers' AssociationNational Athletic Trainers' Association
The most common form of heat is usually a moist heat pack. Other forms of heat therapy include warm ...
can certain foods fight cancer ?
Carolyn Lammersfeld, MSCarolyn Lammersfeld, MS
Certain foods contain nutrients that can strengthen your immune system and keep you strong to fight ...
should i talk to my doctor about my lymphangiomatosis ?
If you have lymphangiomatosis, you should talk with your doctor about treatment options. The conditi...
can natural medicines be safely used with cancer therapy ?