Should I talk to my doctor about my lymphangiomatosis?

Diana Meeks
Diana Meeks on behalf of Sigma Nursing

If you have lymphangiomatosis, you should talk with your doctor about treatment options. The condition, in which benign tumors grow in the pathways of the lymphatic system, is a serious one. Without treatment, lymphangiomatosis can seriously compromise the body's normal functioning in numerous ways.

Continue Learning about Alternative & Complementary Care for Cancers

Is there a benefit from taking Astragalus for cancer treatment?
Henry McCann, DAOMHenry McCann, DAOM
Astragalus is a very commonly used Chinese herb with few side effects. It is used as a general Qi to...
How is lymphangiomatosis diagnosed?
Lymphangiomatosis is usually diagnosed through the benign tumors of the lymphatic system associated ...
What are the benefits of massage for people with cancer?
Good In BedGood In Bed
When you're feeling the ultimate calm that comes from a good massage, it's easier for you to cat...
Are there alternative treatments for penile cancer?
Alternative treatments exist for penile cancer but, like alternative treatments for any disease, the...