Should I talk to my doctor about my lymphangiomatosis?

If you have lymphangiomatosis, you should talk with your doctor about treatment options. The condition, in which benign tumors grow in the pathways of the lymphatic system, is a serious one. Without treatment, lymphangiomatosis can seriously compromise the body's normal functioning in numerous ways.

Continue Learning about Alternative & Complementary Care for Cancers

What are the treatment options for lymphangiomatosis?
Treatment for lymphangiomatosis can take a variety of forms. Surgery can be performed to remove the ...
What are the types of heat therapy?
National Athletic Trainers' AssociationNational Athletic Trainers' Association
The most common form of heat is usually a moist heat pack. Other forms of heat therapy include warm ...
Are there alternative treatments for nodular melanoma?
Alternative treatments cannot cure nodular melanoma, but when used together with medical treatment, ...
Can Natural Medicines Be Safely Used with Cancer Therapy?