Should I talk to my doctor about my lymphangiomatosis?

If you have lymphangiomatosis, you should talk with your doctor about treatment options. The condition, in which benign tumors grow in the pathways of the lymphatic system, is a serious one. Without treatment, lymphangiomatosis can seriously compromise the body's normal functioning in numerous ways.

Continue Learning about Alternative & Complementary Care for Cancers

What should be included in a plan for cancer rehabilitation?
LIVESTRONGLIVESTRONG
Rehabilitation medicine deals with prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and maximizing recovery fro...
How is lymphangiomatosis diagnosed?
Lymphangiomatosis is usually diagnosed through the benign tumors of the lymphatic system associated ...
What are the benefits of massage for people with cancer?
Good In BedGood In Bed
When you're feeling the ultimate calm that comes from a good massage, it's easier for you to cat...
Can Natural Medicines Be Safely Used with Cancer Therapy?