How is lymphangiomatosis diagnosed?

Dr. Jeanne Morrison, PhD

Lymphangiomatosis is usually diagnosed through the benign tumors of the lymphatic system associated with the condition. These tumors can be revealed by body scans such as x-rays, CT (Computed Tomography), or MRI (magnetic resonance imaging). A sample of the tumors may also be tested to confirm the diagnosis.

Continue Learning about Alternative & Complementary Care for Cancers

Why should I write in a journal about my cancer?
LIVESTRONGLIVESTRONG
Writing in a journal is a very private way of becoming more aware of how you feel about your cancer ...
Are there alternative treatments for lymphangiomatosis?
A diet that is low in fat and high in protein can be used to treat lymphangiomatosis. However, diet ...
Are there alternative treatments for penile cancer?
Alternative treatments exist for penile cancer but, like alternative treatments for any disease, the...
What are the benefits of massage for people with cancer?
Good In BedGood In Bed
When you're feeling the ultimate calm that comes from a good massage, it's easier for you to cat...