How is lymphangiomatosis diagnosed?

Lymphangiomatosis is usually diagnosed through the benign tumors of the lymphatic system associated with the condition. These tumors can be revealed by body scans such as x-rays, CT (Computed Tomography), or MRI (magnetic resonance imaging). A sample of the tumors may also be tested to confirm the diagnosis.

Continue Learning about Alternative & Complementary Care for Cancers

What are the treatment options for lymphangiomatosis?
Treatment for lymphangiomatosis can take a variety of forms. Surgery can be performed to remove the ...
Are there alternative treatments for lymphangiomatosis?
A diet that is low in fat and high in protein can be used to treat lymphangiomatosis. However, diet ...
Should I talk to my doctor about my lymphangiomatosis?
If you have lymphangiomatosis, you should talk with your doctor about treatment options. The conditi...
Can Natural Medicines Be Safely Used with Cancer Therapy?