Are there alternative treatments for lymphangiomatosis?

A diet that is low in fat and high in protein can be used to treat lymphangiomatosis. However, diet is only one part of the treatment regimen. Lymphangiomatosis is a serious condition in which benign tumors grow in the pathways of the lymphatic system. Medications, surgery, and other treatments are often needed to relieve symptoms and manage the tumors' growth.

Continue Learning about Alternative & Complementary Care for Cancers

Should people with cancer try alternative therapies?
David B. Agus, MDDavid B. Agus, MD
Many cancer patients turn to alternative therapies when conventional medicine isn't working. In ...
Why should I write in a journal about my cancer?
LIVESTRONGLIVESTRONG
Writing in a journal is a very private way of becoming more aware of how you feel about your cancer ...
Can hydrogen peroxide therapy treat cancer?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
No. Some alternative medicine practitioners suggest this as an alternative to other treatments, beca...
Can Natural Medicines Be Safely Used with Cancer Therapy?