Individuals wanting to use aloe vera should follow recommended dosing on package labeling. Talk to your doctor about proper use of this herb. Use of oral aloe vera for a week may result in dependency on aloe vera or constipation that worsens after use has stopped. Using aloe vera gel for a prolonged period of time can lead to allergic reactions including hives or an eczema-like rash.
- Q Does aloe help with psoriasis vulgaris?
- Q Does aloe help with seborrheic dermatitis?
- Q Can liquid aloe vera help stop bad breath?
- Q What are the risks of taking aloe vera?
- Q What is the difference between OTC aloe vera and prescription aloe vera?
- Q What is aloe used for?