Can liquid aloe vera help stop bad breath?

Some people believe that the digestive cleansing ability of aloe vera may help improve bad breath if it is caused by a troubled digestive tract. However, there are many causes of bad breath, including poor oral hygiene, eating food with strong odors, smoking cigarettes, and poor health. It's a good idea to check with your dentist about the possible causes of your bad breath to find a treatment plan that is right for you.

Continue Learning about Aloe

What are the risks of taking aloe vera?
Using aloe vera gel for a prolonged period of time can lead to allergic reactions including hives or...
Should I let my doctor know if I'm taking aloe vera?
Herbs such as aloe vera are not strictly regulated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. There a...
How does aloe vera work?
Aloe vera contains a substance believed to inhibit the dilation of blood vessels and the contraction...
What is the maximum daily dosage of aloe vera?
Individuals wanting to use aloe vera should follow recommended dosing on package labeling. Talk to y...