What should I do if someone is experiencing anaphylaxis?

Anaphylaxis is a potentially life-threatening medical emergency requiring immediate help. 911 should be called immediately, as rapid treatment is essential in preventing further damage from the anaphylactic reaction. Treatment is highly effective especially if administered early. 

Continue Learning about Allergies

What You Should Know About Your HEPA Vacuum
You bought the best HEPA vacuum money could buy -- and you're still sneezing. Your allergy symptoms may be due to dust mites, not pollen. Vacuuming a...
What should I do if I'm allergic to bees and get stung?
If you know you're allergic to bees, you should always have an epinephrine pen on hand. You can get ...
5 Surprising Allergy Triggers
5 Surprising Allergy Triggers5 Surprising Allergy Triggers5 Surprising Allergy Triggers5 Surprising Allergy Triggers
Watch out for these unexpected causes of allergy flare-ups.
Does Homeopathy Work for Allergies?
Does Homeopathy Work for Allergies?