What should I remember if I have drug allergies?

Steven V. Gurland, MD
The name of the drug that caused the allergic reaction including all the symptoms you should commit to memory. In the case of  severe reactions you should have it clearly marked on a bracelet or a necklace and you should be familiar with the use of an Epi-Pen.

Continue Learning about Allergies

Getting to Know Your Nose
Getting to Know Your Nose
Ever hear that expression, "The answer is as plain as the nose on your face?" Well, when it comes to your nose, you may have more questions than answe...
How do doctors treat bacterial throat infections if I have allergies?
Penicillin and amoxicillin are the treatments of choice for bacterial throat infections. However, so...
5 Surprising Allergy Triggers
5 Surprising Allergy Triggers5 Surprising Allergy Triggers5 Surprising Allergy Triggers5 Surprising Allergy Triggers
Watch out for these unexpected causes of allergy flare-ups.
What Are Common Foods with Hidden Dairy Products?