What should I remember if I have drug allergies?

Steven V. Gurland, MD
The name of the drug that caused the allergic reaction including all the symptoms you should commit to memory. In the case of  severe reactions you should have it clearly marked on a bracelet or a necklace and you should be familiar with the use of an Epi-Pen.

Continue Learning about Allergies

Getting to Know Your Nose
Getting to Know Your Nose
Ever hear that expression, "The answer is as plain as the nose on your face?" Well, when it comes to your nose, you may have more questions than answe...
What foods can make oral allergy syndrome worse?
Bryce B. WyldeBryce B. Wylde
Depending on the pollen cross-over, certain fruit, nuts, or veggies can cause a person sensitive...
What's Causing Your Cold Weather Allergies?
What's Causing Your Cold Weather Allergies?What's Causing Your Cold Weather Allergies?What's Causing Your Cold Weather Allergies?What's Causing Your Cold Weather Allergies?
For some, winter's chill doesn’t keep allergy symptoms at bay. Find out which indoor triggers are causing your coughing, sneezing and watery eyes. Fre...
How Can a Diary Allergy Be Diagnosed?
How Can a Diary Allergy Be Diagnosed?