What can cause bumps inside my eyelid?

Pull down your lower eyelid and look in the mirror. If you notice little bumps inside the eyelid that look like cobblestones, it's a telltale sign of allergies. Some of the most common culprits are dust, pet dander, and mold. To combat allergies, try using a HEPA filter in your home and keeping your beloved pooches and kitties out of your bedroom -- or, at least, off the bed.
This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

Continue Learning about Allergies Symptoms

What facial markers can indicate that I have allergies?
Clifford W. Bassett, MDClifford W. Bassett, MD
Facial markers that can indicate that you have allergies include allergic shiners (puffiness under e...
What are some workplace allergy symptoms?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Workplace allergy symptoms will, as you may have guessed, depend on what you have been exposed to, h...
What are the symptoms of environmental allergies?
The symptoms of environmental allergies vary. Some common symptoms are a runny nose, watery eyes, it...
How Can I Prevent Itchy Eyes If I Have Allergies?