What can cause bumps inside my eyelid?

Pull down your lower eyelid and look in the mirror. If you notice little bumps inside the eyelid that look like cobblestones, it's a telltale sign of allergies. Some of the most common culprits are dust, pet dander, and mold. To combat allergies, try using a HEPA filter in your home and keeping your beloved pooches and kitties out of your bedroom -- or, at least, off the bed.
This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

Continue Learning about Allergies Symptoms

What are some foods that can help reduce allergy symptoms?
A healthy diet won't cure you of your nasal allergy symptoms. But exciting new research suggests...
How is asthma different from breathing problems due to a cold or allergies?
David S. Kamrava, MDDavid S. Kamrava, MD
Asthma is more of a genetic disease affecting the lungs, whereas colds and allergies will just affec...
What are the symptoms of solar urticaria?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Common symptoms include raised bumps across the exposed skin. The affected areas might itch and appe...
How Can I Prevent Itchy Eyes If I Have Allergies?