What are the symptoms of environmental allergies?

The symptoms of environmental allergies vary. Some common symptoms are a runny nose, watery eyes, itchy skin, congestion, and rashes. These symptoms can be experienced as mild or severe. Some allergies cause anaphylaxis, which includes constricted airway and swollen throat lining. These types of symptoms cause trouble breathing and need emergency treatment.

Continue Learning about Allergies Symptoms

Is my daughter's morning throat-clearing a sign she has allergies?
For the most part, morning throat clearing can be due to different causes, one of them being all...
What determines the severity of an allergy attack?
Severity of an allergy is usually determined by how one's immune system reacts to the allergen, ...
What are the symptoms of allergies?
Dr. Clifford W. Bassett, MDDr. Clifford W. Bassett, MD
Red, itchy eyes is a classic symptom of allergies, but there are many others—and some may surprise y...
How Can I Prevent Itchy Eyes If I Have Allergies?