What are some workplace allergy symptoms?

Workplace allergy symptoms will, as you may have guessed, depend on what you have been exposed to, how much of it you have encountered, how often exposure occurs, and how long you've been exposed. The symptoms can include itching and burning eyes, sore throat, headaches, dizziness, fatigue, and rashes.

Factors that contribute to susceptibility include age, allergy history, general health, and overall stress level.

Environmental allergies are difficult to pinpoint and harder to avoid. After all, you can't just stop going to work, no matter how much you want to.

Continue Learning about Allergies Symptoms

How can I help prevent allergy symptoms that affect my eyes and eyelids?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
If possible, avoid exposure to whatever is causing your eye allergy. If that's not an option, though...
What are the symptoms of an allergic reaction?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
Symptoms of a mild allergic reaction include tingly lips and tongue, feeling sick, stomach pain, run...
What are the symptoms of allergies?
Dr. Clifford W. Bassett, MDDr. Clifford W. Bassett, MD
Red, itchy eyes is a classic symptom of allergies, but there are many others—and some may surprise y...
How Can I Prevent Itchy Eyes If I Have Allergies?