What are some workplace allergy symptoms?

Workplace allergy symptoms will, as you may have guessed, depend on what you have been exposed to, how much of it you have encountered, how often exposure occurs, and how long you've been exposed. The symptoms can include itching and burning eyes, sore throat, headaches, dizziness, fatigue, and rashes.

Factors that contribute to susceptibility include age, allergy history, general health, and overall stress level.

Environmental allergies are difficult to pinpoint and harder to avoid. After all, you can't just stop going to work, no matter how much you want to.

Continue Learning about Allergies Symptoms

What are some foods that can help reduce allergy symptoms?
A healthy diet won't cure you of your nasal allergy symptoms. But exciting new research suggests...
How can I help prevent allergy symptoms that affect my eyes and eyelids?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
If possible, avoid exposure to whatever is causing your eye allergy. If that's not an option, though...
Is my daughter's morning throat-clearing a sign she has allergies?
For the most part, morning throat clearing can be due to different causes, one of them being all...
How Can I Prevent Itchy Eyes If I Have Allergies?