What are some workplace allergy symptoms?

Workplace allergy symptoms will, as you may have guessed, depend on what you have been exposed to, how much of it you have encountered, how often exposure occurs, and how long you've been exposed. The symptoms can include itching and burning eyes, sore throat, headaches, dizziness, fatigue, and rashes.

Factors that contribute to susceptibility include age, allergy history, general health, and overall stress level.

Environmental allergies are difficult to pinpoint and harder to avoid. After all, you can't just stop going to work, no matter how much you want to.

Continue Learning about Allergies Symptoms

What can cause bumps inside my eyelid?
Pull down your lower eyelid and look in the mirror. If you notice little bumps inside the eyelid t...
What is the difference between allergy symptoms and allergies?
Sky Ridge Medical CenterSky Ridge Medical Center
Allergy symptoms are not the same as allergies. When someone says they have allergies they often mea...
How is asthma different from breathing problems due to a cold or allergies?
David S. Kamrava, MDDavid S. Kamrava, MD
Asthma is more of a genetic disease affecting the lungs, whereas colds and allergies will just affec...
How can I control my allergy symptoms?
You can't control your allergies with a single approach. You've got to use every symptom-soothin...