Whom can I contact to help me quit drinking?

If you are ready to quit drinking, contacting your primary care doctor is a great place to start to get help. Your doctor can give you many resources and suggest what may be the best fit for your health situation or lifestyle. Community resources are also available, so contact your local health department for more information.

Continue Learning about Alcoholism

Important: This content reflects information from various individuals and organizations and may offer alternative or opposing points of view. It should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. As always, you should consult with your healthcare provider about your specific health needs.