There is no single cause for binge drinking. The influence of peer groups often plays a role. Certain personality types can be more likely to drink alcohol to excess. Genetic factors may also play a role. A combination of some or all of these factors can influence a person who is binge drinking.
- Q What increases my risk for binge drinking?
- Q Who is most at risk for binge drinking?
- Q What is the rate of incidence for binge drinking?
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about my binge drinking?
- Q How can I protect my children from binge drinking?
- Q Can binge drinking be prevented?