There is no single cause for binge drinking. The influence of peer groups often plays a role. Certain personality types can be more likely to drink alcohol to excess. Genetic factors may also play a role. A combination of some or all of these factors can influence a person who is binge drinking.
- Q How can I protect my children from binge drinking?
- Q How do I manage my binge drinking on a daily basis?
- Q How can binge drinking affect the health of women and girls?
- Q What increases my risk for binge drinking?
- Q What are some increased health risks for women who binge drink?
- Q Is binge drinking serious?