There is no single cause for binge drinking. The influence of peer groups often plays a role. Certain personality types can be more likely to drink alcohol to excess. Genetic factors may also play a role. A combination of some or all of these factors can influence a person who is binge drinking.
- Q Is one night of binge drinking worse than drinking every night?
- Q What are the symptoms of binge drinking?
- Q What are some increased health risks for women who binge drink?
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about my binge drinking?
- Q Is binge drinking serious?
- Q Is binge drinking a common version of alcohol abuse?