How do I manage my binge drinking on a daily basis?

Daily binge drinking is a condition that should be managed by a physician. Binge drinking can have serious consequences and is the leading cause of alcohol poisoning.

Continue Learning about Alcoholism

Helping a Friend Who’s Had Too Much
Helping a Friend Who’s Had Too Much
The Hangover series took in over $1.4 BILLION worldwide -- ‘cause apparently people love to view guys who drink too much...
How common is binge drinking in women and girls?
Binge drinking for women is defined as consuming four or more alcohol drinks (beer, wine or liquor) ...
10 Worst Cities for Alcohol Abuse
10 Worst Cities for Alcohol Abuse10 Worst Cities for Alcohol Abuse10 Worst Cities for Alcohol Abuse10 Worst Cities for Alcohol Abuse
Drinking too much alcohol can make your RealAge significantly older.
Journalist Elizabeth Vargas on Anxiety and Alcoholism