How do I manage my binge drinking on a daily basis?

Dr. Jeanne Morrison, PhD

Daily binge drinking is a condition that should be managed by a physician. Binge drinking can have serious consequences and is the leading cause of alcohol poisoning.

Continue Learning about Alcoholism

whom can i contact to help me quit drinking ?
If you are ready to quit drinking, contacting your primary care doctor is a great place to start to ...
which women and girls are most likely to binge drink ?
Binge drinking is defined for women as consuming four or more alcohol drinks (beer, wine or liquor) ...
how common is binge drinking in women and girls ?
Binge drinking for women is defined as consuming four or more alcohol drinks (beer, wine or liquor) ...
where can i find help to stop drinking alcohol if i am pregnant ?
If you are pregnant or trying to get pregnant and cannot stop drinking, get help! Contact your docto...