Can women get wine bellies like men get beer bellies?

Wine is supposed to be healthy for you, but can it pack on the pounds? Dr. Oz says that women can get wine bellies, but in this video he notes they are more likely to get "wine thighs."

Continue Learning about Alcohol & Health

The Hidden Health Risks of That Extra Drink
“It’s quarter to three and there’s no one in the place, but you and me. One for my baby and one more for the road.” That’s the chorus of the hit song,...
How is powdered alcohol taken?
Yael S. Varnado-Rhodes, MDYael S. Varnado-Rhodes, MD
Powdered alcohol is taken by adding liquid to the packet of product and shaking it up. In this video...
How can I protect myself against drunk drivers?
Your best defense against a drunk driver is to buckle up every time. Every person in every seat shou...
How Does Smoking (or Vaporizing) Alcohol Affect the Body?