What should I know about drinking champagne?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD
The effects of champagne can sneak up on you. In this video, I will reveal how the bubbles in champagne can get you drunk quicker than other types of alcohol.

Continue Learning about Alcohol & Health

Alcoholics Anonymous Is the Best Way to Quit Drinking, Study Finds
Alcoholics Anonymous is the most effective path to achieving sobriety, according to a March 2020 review of studies published in the Cochrane Database ...
Hawaii Health Alert: Is There a Safe Amount of Alcohol?
If you relax or unwind with an occasional beer or Mai Tai, you may be wondering if this habit is good for you, bad for you—or maybe somewhere in betwe...
Why are women more sensitive to the effects of alcohol than men?
Dr. Paul  Hokemeyer, PhDDr. Paul Hokemeyer, PhD
There are three key physical factors that make women more susceptible to alcohol related problems th...
How can I cut calories from alcohol?
Keri GansKeri Gans
Here are some ways to lower the calories you get from alcohol: Switch from regular beer to light...