What should I know about drinking champagne?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD
The effects of champagne can sneak up on you. In this video, I will reveal how the bubbles in champagne can get you drunk quicker than other types of alcohol.

Continue Learning about Alcohol & Health

What Happens During a Blackout?
What Happens During a Blackout?
At the height of rush hour at 5:28pm on November 9, 1965, 30 million people in about a half-dozen states including New York and two Canadian provinces...
Why is powdered alcohol controversial?
Powdered alcohol is controversial for many reasons. It is not regulated by the Food and Drug Adm...
Are drivers with a DWI conviction likely to drink and drive again?
Drivers with previous driving while impaired (DWI) convictions pose a substantial risk of offending ...
Why Craft Beer Is Better
Why Craft Beer Is Better