What is powdered alcohol?

Powdered alcohol, or alcohol powder, is a product turns into liquid alcohol when mixed with water. It was being developed in 2015. However, it is unclear at this time if it is being marketed. Most states seem to ban it.

Continue Learning about Alcohol & Health

The Health Benefits of Giving up Alcohol for One Month a Year
Dean Martin and Foster Brooks had successful Las Vegas nightclub careers based on characters who were fun-loving drunks. Once people sobered up and re...
The Hidden Health Risks of That Extra Drink
“It’s quarter to three and there’s no one in the place, but you and me. One for my baby and one more for the road.” That’s the chorus of the hit song,...
Does Alcohol at Bedtime Affect Men and Women in the Same Way?
Are You a Binge Drinker and Don't Know It?