Are there people who never get hangovers?

It's been estimated that approximately 23 percent of the population does not get hung over after drinking. Research is needed to see if this is due to a lack of sensitivity to alcohol. A lack of sensitivity may also play a role in the development of alcoholism.

Continue Learning about Alcohol & Health

Excessive Alcohol Use Responsible for 88,000 US Deaths—Here's How to Cut Back
Even people who don't drink daily can get in trouble with alcohol. Overall, about one in six Americans binge drink about four times a month, defined a...
How much alcohol should I drink daily to help my heart?
Anthony L. Komaroff, MDAnthony L. Komaroff, MD
Dozens of studies have suggested that moderate consumption of alcohol reduces the risk for heart...
What happened to 4 Loco caffeinated alcohol drinks?
Arthur W. Perry, MDArthur W. Perry, MD
In November 2009, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) asked the companies manufacturing 4 Loco to...
Is Binge Drinking Serious?
Is Binge Drinking Serious?