Should I use "hair of the dog" to treat my hangover?

The "hair of the dog" method is not advised for treating a hangover. Drinking more alcohol in order to relieve hangover symptoms will likely worsen your symptoms and may lead to other problems. Stick to non-alcoholic beverages for hydration and relief of hangover symptoms.

Continue Learning about Alcohol & Health

Excessive Alcohol Use Responsible for 88,000 US Deaths—Here's How to Cut Back
Even people who don't drink daily can get in trouble with alcohol. Overall, about one in six Americans binge drink about four times a month, defined a...
What is arctic root?
Natural products found around the world are increasingly being used to treat problems such as st...
How can law enforcement help prevent drunk driving?
At sobriety checkpoints, police stop drivers to judge if they are driving under the influence of alc...
Does Alcohol at Bedtime Affect Men and Women in the Same Way?