Should I eat before going out for drinks?

Keri Gans
You should eat a meal before you go for drinks. If it is an early night, eat a snack. Without a meal or snack, you will most likely drink more and wind up eating poorly later. Calories from alcohol do count, and they don’t give you the nutrients that keep you feeling satisfied.
The Small Change Diet: 10 Steps to a Thinner, Healthier You

THE ONLY “DIET” PLAN YOU WILL EVER NEED! No deprivation, no struggles. Just ten small changes that will transform your life. Keri Gans, spokesperson for the American Dietetic Association, shares...

Continue Learning about Alcohol & Health

What Happens During a Blackout?
What Happens During a Blackout?
At the height of rush hour at 5:28pm on November 9, 1965, 30 million people in about a half-dozen states including New York and two Canadian provinces...
What is low-risk drinking?
Low-risk drinking is defined as drinking within the recommended limits published by the National Ins...
How much alcohol should I drink a day?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
Alcohol is in wine, beer, and liquor such as whiskey, vodka, and rum. Alcohol gives you calories but...
Is Binge Drinking Serious?
Is Binge Drinking Serious?