If I drink beer, how much should I drink?

To get the health benefits of beer without the negative side effects, men should limit their consumption to 2 or fewer drinks per day while women shouldn't exceed one drink daily. A drink is considered 5 ounces of wine, 1.5 ounces of liquor, or 12 ounces of beer

Continue Learning about Alcohol & Health

Binge Drinking Can Take a Toll on Your Finances
Your health and safety aren’t the only things that become endangered from drinking too much alcohol. Your wallet can take a hit, too. A survey by Find...
Why are women more sensitive to the effects of alcohol than men?
Women are more sensitive to the effects of alcohol than men are and develop serious alcohol problems...
How can sobriety checkpoints help deter drunk driving?
At sobriety checkpoints, law enforcement officers stop drivers to assess their level of alcohol impa...
How to Pick a Healthy Beer
How to Pick a Healthy Beer