If I drink beer, how much should I drink?

To get the health benefits of beer without the negative side effects, men should limit their consumption to 2 or fewer drinks per day while women shouldn't exceed one drink daily. A drink is considered 5 ounces of wine, 1.5 ounces of liquor, or 12 ounces of beer

Continue Learning about Alcohol & Health

Alcoholics Anonymous Is the Best Way to Quit Drinking, Study Finds
Alcoholics Anonymous is the most effective path to achieving sobriety, according to a March 2020 review of studies published in the Cochrane Database ...
Hawaii Health Alert: Is There a Safe Amount of Alcohol?
If you relax or unwind with an occasional beer or Mai Tai, you may be wondering if this habit is good for you, bad for you—or maybe somewhere in betwe...
What Should I Know About Drinking Champagne?
Are You a Binge Drinker and Don't Know It?