How can I protect myself against drunk drivers?

Your best defense against a drunk driver is to buckle up every time. Every person in every seat should be buckled up on every trip. Seat belts reduce serious injuries and deaths from crashes by about 50%.

Continue Learning about Alcohol & Health

Combating Drunk Driving in Hawaii
Combating Drunk Driving in Hawaii
Drunk driving is a crime. Getting behind the wheel while intoxicated not only puts your life in danger, it puts the lives of innocent victims at risk....
How much alcohol is it healthy for a woman to drink?
Mosaraf Ali, MDMosaraf Ali, MD
Recommendations for maximum alcohol intake for a woman vary between 14 and 21 units a week. People o...
8 Subtle Ways Alcohol Is Hurting Your Health
8 Subtle Ways Alcohol Is Hurting Your Health8 Subtle Ways Alcohol Is Hurting Your Health8 Subtle Ways Alcohol Is Hurting Your Health8 Subtle Ways Alcohol Is Hurting Your Health
Feeling down, tired or broke after having a few drinks? Learn to recognize the not-so-obvious ways that alcohol can affect your overall quality of lif...
Kym Whitley Does a Simulated Drunk-Driving Course