How can I protect myself against drunk drivers?

Your best defense against a drunk driver is to buckle up every time. Every person in every seat should be buckled up on every trip. Seat belts reduce serious injuries and deaths from crashes by about 50%.

Continue Learning about Alcohol & Health

combating drunk driving in hawaii
combating drunk driving in hawaii
drunk driving is a crime . getting behind the wheel while intoxicated not only puts your life in danger , it puts the lives of innocent victims at ris...
hawaii health alert : is there a safe amount of alcohol ?
if you relax or unwind with an occasional beer or mai tai , you may be wondering if this habit is good for you , bad for you —or maybe somewhere in be...
how much alcohol should i drink a day ?
Neal SpruceNeal Spruce
There is no “should” drink recommendations for alcohol, but health benefits have been associated wit...
what are some benefits of drinking alcohol ?
Who says a healthy diet is no fun? Wine is a key component of the Mediterranean diet, and sipping tw...