How common are hangovers?

Alcohol hangovers are a common illness. Among people who drink alcohol, up to 75 percent have experienced hangover symptoms at least once. Evidence is conflicting on whether or not chronic heavy drinking eventually makes you less likely to have a hangover, although it is important to remember that chronic alcohol consumption can have numerous negative effects on your health.

Continue Learning about Alcohol & Health

Can Drinking Alcohol Raise Your Cancer Risk?
Did you know alcohol is a risk factor for cancer? If you answered no, you’re not alone. According to the American Institute for Cancer Research (AIRC)...
What is powdered alcohol?
Powdered alcohol, or alcohol powder, is a product turns into liquid alcohol when mixed with water. I...
How can I enjoy alcohol safely?
The best way to enjoy alcohol safely is to drink only in moderation. Recommendations are that women ...
Beware of Drinking and Holiday Heart Syndrome