Does drinking alcohol increase my risk of getting pneumonia?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD
Regularly drinking too much alcohol is bad for you in more ways than one. In this video, Dr. Robin Miller explains why people who drink heavily can catch pneumonia more easily.

Continue Learning about Alcohol & Health

Binge Drinking in America Is a Serious Public Health Issue, Here’s Why
Binge drinking is the most expensive, most common and most deadly type of extreme alcohol use in the United States, according to the Centers for Disea...
Which cocktails are better for me than others?
All alcohol contains calories, but there are some choices that are better than others. Avoid fancy d...
How much alcohol is it healthy for a woman to drink?
Studies appear to suggest that it is beneficial to a woman’s overall cardiovascular health to consum...
Does Alcohol at Bedtime Affect Men and Women in the Same Way?