What if I miss a dose of albuterol extended-release tablets?

Take your missed albuterol extended-release tablet as soon as you remember it. But if it's nearly time for your next dose, skip the one you missed and take the next, and then continue with your regular schedule. Do not take extra albuterol tablets, which are used to treat lung conditions such as asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), to make up for any dose you have missed. If you find that you are repeatedly missing doses, talk with your doctor.

Continue Learning about Albuterol

What should I know about albuterol sulfate before taking it?
Before taking albuterol sulfate, you should know about some of the risks associated with it. Albuter...
How should I take albuterol syrup?
Albuterol syrup is taken by mouth to treat asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COP...
What should I know before taking albuterol syrup?
Albuterol syrup may sometimes lead to the sudden exacerbation of breathing problems. This is kno...
Is Albuterol safe for pregnant or breast feeding women?
Albuterol is a category "C" medication which means some animal studies have indicated a possible pro...