What if I miss a dose of albuterol extended-release tablets?

Take your missed albuterol extended-release tablet as soon as you remember it. But if it's nearly time for your next dose, skip the one you missed and take the next, and then continue with your regular schedule. Do not take extra albuterol tablets, which are used to treat lung conditions such as asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), to make up for any dose you have missed. If you find that you are repeatedly missing doses, talk with your doctor.

Continue Learning about Albuterol

Why would my doctor prescribe albuterol?
If your doctor prescribes albuterol for you, it would be to treat a lung condition such as asthm...
Could albuterol extended-release tablets cause headaches and tremors?
Headaches and tremors are two of the more commonly reported adverse effects associated with albu...
Do albuterol extended-release tablets interact with other medications?
Albuterol extended-release tablets may interact with other medications, so it is important to te...
How should I take albuterol syrup?
Albuterol syrup is taken by mouth to treat asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COP...