What if I miss a dose of albuterol extended-release tablets?

Take your missed albuterol extended-release tablet as soon as you remember it. But if it's nearly time for your next dose, skip the one you missed and take the next, and then continue with your regular schedule. Do not take extra albuterol tablets, which are used to treat lung conditions such as asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), to make up for any dose you have missed. If you find that you are repeatedly missing doses, talk with your doctor.

Continue Learning about Albuterol

Who should not take albuterol sulfate?
If you're allergic to any ingredient in albuterol sulfate or if you've ever had a reaction to ot...
How should I take albuterol sulfate?
How you take albuterol, a drug used to treat asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, d...
Is it possible to overdose on albuterol?
It is possible to overdose on albuterol. Too much of this drug, which treats lung conditions suc...
Are there any risks in taking albuterol?
In rare cases, when taking albuterol an allergic reaction or serious side effect can occur. Do n...