What happens if I miss a dose of Proair HFA?

If you miss a dose of your Proair HFA, take the next dose as soon as you remember and as prescribed. If it's already time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose. Do not take an additional dose the next time you use your inhaler. An overdose of albuterol can be fatal, so it's important to use your inhaler only as prescribed.

Continue Learning about Albuterol

Is it possible to overdose on albuterol?
It is possible to overdose on albuterol. Too much of this drug, which treats lung conditions suc...
Who should not take albuterol sulfate?
If you're allergic to any ingredient in albuterol sulfate or if you've ever had a reaction to ot...
What should I know before taking albuterol extended-release tablets?
Albuterol extended-release tablets may sometimes lead to the sudden exacerbation of breathing pr...
Who should not take albuterol syrup?
People who have had an allergic reaction to other forms of albuterol or to other types of bronch...