What happens if I miss a dose of Proair HFA?

If you miss a dose of your Proair HFA, take the next dose as soon as you remember and as prescribed. If it's already time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose. Do not take an additional dose the next time you use your inhaler. An overdose of albuterol can be fatal, so it's important to use your inhaler only as prescribed.

Continue Learning about Albuterol

What happens if I miss a dose of albuterol?
If you miss a dose of albuterol, take the missed dose as soon as you remember it, and take remai...
What are the side effects of albuterol tablets?
In rare cases, albuterol extended-release tablets may cause a severe allergic reaction that lead...
Is it safe for my child to take albuterol?
Whether albuterol is safe for your child depends on how the drug is formulated and how old your ...
Do albuterol extended-release tablets interact with other medications?
Albuterol extended-release tablets may interact with other medications, so it is important to te...