AccuNeb (albuterol sulfate) is approved to treat wheezing, difficulty breathing and chest tightness caused by asthma in children ages 2 to 12. This prescription medication, which is inhaled, relaxes airway muscles so people may breathe more easily for up to six hours.
- Q How can I minimize the side effects of AccuNeb in my child?
- Q What should my child avoid while taking AccuNeb?
- Q What are possible side effects of AccuNeb in children?
- Q Who should not take AccuNeb?
- Q What should I know before my child uses AccuNeb?
- Q What are the possible side effects of AccuNeb?