Can I take Ventolin HFA if I have other medical conditions?

Ventolin HFA can make certain medical conditions worse. Ventolin HFA should not be given to people who have an allergy to albuterol. In addition, it may be unsafe to get Ventolin HFA treatment if you have a heart condition, kidney condition, seizure disorder or diabetes. Talk to your doctor if you have any questions about your health and Ventolin HFA treatment.

Continue Learning about Albuterol

What should I know about albuterol sulfate before taking it?
Before taking albuterol sulfate, you should know about some of the risks associated with it. Albuter...
Is it safe for my child to take albuterol?
Whether albuterol is safe for your child depends on how the drug is formulated and how old your ...
What should I know before taking albuterol extended-release tablets?
Albuterol extended-release tablets may sometimes lead to the sudden exacerbation of breathing pr...
If I am pregnant, is it safe to use albuterol?
Little is known about the effects of albuterol during pregnancy. But there's no question that th...