How does Ventolin HFA interact with other medications or foods?

The effects of Ventolin HFA can vary if it is taken with other medications. Check with your doctor before taking this medication with any others. Certain antidepressants, heart and blood pressure medications can cause unwanted reactions if taken with Ventolin HFA. Be sure to check with your doctor if you are taking any of these drugs or any medications that are similar to albuterol. In addition, do not use Ventolin HFA with other inhalers unless you are advised to do so by your healthcare provider.

Continue Learning about Albuterol

How should I take albuterol syrup?
Albuterol syrup is taken by mouth to treat asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COP...
If I am pregnant, is it safe to use albuterol?
Little is known about the effects of albuterol during pregnancy. But there's no question that th...
What are the side effects of albuterol?
Like most drugs, albuterol may cause side effects in some people. In rare cases, taking the drug...
What are the side effects of albuterol syrup?
Among the most common side effects of albuterol syrup are dizziness, blurred vision, nausea, dia...