Are there any risks in taking ProAir HFA?

Yes. There is a risk of serious side effects associated with ProAir HFA including difficulty breathing; abdomen or stomach pain; trembling in the arms, legs, hands, and feet; and tightness in the chest. There is also a risk for skin rashes and large-sized hives. In some cases, ProAir HFA can worsen wheezing or other breathing problems. When using ProAir HFA, it is important to see the doctor regularly and to discuss any reactions to the medicine.

Continue Learning about Albuterol

What is albuterol?
Albuterol is a bronchodilator medication used to treat symptoms of asthma and chronic obstructiv...
Is it safe for my child to take albuterol?
Whether albuterol is safe for your child depends on how the drug is formulated and how old your ...
What should I know about albuterol sulfate before taking it?
Before taking albuterol sulfate, you should know about some of the risks associated with it. Albuter...
Who should take albuterol?
Albuterol is intended for both children and adults to relieve breathing difficulties caused by a...