Are there any risks in taking ProAir HFA?

Yes. There is a risk of serious side effects associated with ProAir HFA including difficulty breathing; abdomen or stomach pain; trembling in the arms, legs, hands, and feet; and tightness in the chest. There is also a risk for skin rashes and large-sized hives. In some cases, ProAir HFA can worsen wheezing or other breathing problems. When using ProAir HFA, it is important to see the doctor regularly and to discuss any reactions to the medicine.

Continue Learning about Albuterol

What are the side effects of albuterol tablets?
In rare cases, albuterol extended-release tablets may cause a severe allergic reaction that lead...
How soon after taking albuterol will my symptoms improve?
Depending on the severity of your symptoms and dose form used (inhalation, tablet or liquid), yo...
Is it safe for my child to take albuterol?
Whether albuterol is safe for your child depends on how the drug is formulated and how old your ...
What should I avoid while taking Albuterol?
You may need to avoid certain prescription medications and over-the-counter drugs while taking a...