How should I store albuterol extended-release tablets?

You should store albuterol extended-release tablets at room temperature, tightly closed in the original container and away from moisture and light. Do not store this drug, which is used to treat asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), in your bathroom. Be sure to keep albuterol tablets where kids and pets can't get to them.

Continue Learning about Albuterol

Could I have an allergic reaction to albuterol syrup?
It's possible to have an allergic reaction to albuterol syrup or to other ingredients in this as...
Is there a generic version of albuterol?
Albuterol itself is a generic drug. Since albuterol is available as a metered dose inhaler, inha...
Is it safe for my child to take albuterol?
Whether albuterol is safe for your child depends on how the drug is formulated and how old your ...
Are there any risks to taking albuterol extended-release tablets?
The most common minor side effects of albuterol extended-release tablets are nervousness, tremor...