How should I store albuterol extended-release tablets?

You should store albuterol extended-release tablets at room temperature, tightly closed in the original container and away from moisture and light. Do not store this drug, which is used to treat asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), in your bathroom. Be sure to keep albuterol tablets where kids and pets can't get to them.

Continue Learning about Albuterol

Are there any risks to taking albuterol extended-release tablets?
The most common minor side effects of albuterol extended-release tablets are nervousness, tremor...
How does albuterol treat chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)?
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is the chronic blockage of airways in the lungs, us...
If I am pregnant, is it safe to use albuterol?
Little is known about the effects of albuterol during pregnancy. But there's no question that th...
What happens if I miss a dose of albuterol?
If you miss a dose of albuterol, take the missed dose as soon as you remember it, and take remai...