How should I store Proventil?

You should store Proventil at room temperature, away from heat or moisture. Be careful to keep it out of the reach of children. If the Proventil is outdated or no longer being used, discard it right away. Throw away the inhaler two months after you remove it from the foil. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist about how to store and dispose of medicine.

Continue Learning about Albuterol

What is albuterol?
Albuterol is a bronchodilator medication used to treat symptoms of asthma and chronic obstructiv...
Who should not take albuterol?
You should not take albuterol if you are allergic or taking another sympathomimetic medication, ...
How does albuterol treat chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)?
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is the chronic blockage of airways in the lungs, us...
What happens if I miss a dose of albuterol?
If you miss a dose of albuterol, take the missed dose as soon as you remember it, and take remai...