How should I store Proventil?

You should store Proventil at room temperature, away from heat or moisture. Be careful to keep it out of the reach of children. If the Proventil is outdated or no longer being used, discard it right away. Throw away the inhaler two months after you remove it from the foil. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist about how to store and dispose of medicine.

Continue Learning about Albuterol

Is it safe for my child to take albuterol?
Whether albuterol is safe for your child depends on how the drug is formulated and how old your ...
What are the side effects of albuterol syrup?
Among the most common side effects of albuterol syrup are dizziness, blurred vision, nausea, dia...
Could albuterol extended-release tablets cause headaches and tremors?
Headaches and tremors are two of the more commonly reported adverse effects associated with albu...
How should I store albuterol extended-release tablets?
You should store albuterol extended-release tablets at room temperature, tightly closed in the o...