How can I manage the side effects of Proventil?

You can minimize and manage the side effects of Proventil by taking it as directed. Follow directions carefully and do not take more or less than you should. Do not take it for longer than prescribed. Do not skip doses or double doses. Try to take it at the same time and throw away when you have used all of the sprays. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist about any instructions you do not understand.

Continue Learning about Albuterol

If I am pregnant, is it safe to use albuterol?
Little is known about the effects of albuterol during pregnancy. But there's no question that th...
Are there any risks to taking albuterol extended-release tablets?
The most common minor side effects of albuterol extended-release tablets are nervousness, tremor...
Who should take albuterol?
Albuterol is intended for both children and adults to relieve breathing difficulties caused by a...
How does albuterol treat hyperkalemia?
Albuterol lowers the elevated potassium levels in the bloodstream that characterize hyperkalemia...