How can I manage the side effects of Proventil?

You can minimize and manage the side effects of Proventil by taking it as directed. Follow directions carefully and do not take more or less than you should. Do not take it for longer than prescribed. Do not skip doses or double doses. Try to take it at the same time and throw away when you have used all of the sprays. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist about any instructions you do not understand.

Continue Learning about Albuterol

Is it safe for my child to take albuterol?
Whether albuterol is safe for your child depends on how the drug is formulated and how old your ...
What should I know about albuterol before taking it?
Albuterol is used to relieve symptoms of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)...
What happens if I miss a dose of albuterol?
If you miss a dose of albuterol, take the missed dose as soon as you remember it, and take remai...
Can I take albuterol extended-release tablets if I'm nursing?
It isn't known if extended-release albuterol passes into breast milk. Because this asthma drug h...