Albuterol relaxes the smooth muscle cells in the bronchioles, dilating the air passages to the lungs and making breathing easier.
- Q What should I know before taking albuterol extended-release tablets?
- Q Who should not take albuterol syrup?
- Q Can I take albuterol extended-release tablets if I'm nursing?
- Q How does albuterol treat chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)?
- Q Are there any risks in taking albuterol?
- Q Is it safe to take albuterol extended-release tablets if I'm pregnant?