What happens if I miss a dose of Ventolin HFA?

If you forget to take your Ventolin HFA, take it as soon as you remember. If it Is close to the time for your next scheduled dose, skip the missed dose. Never take two doses at once.

Continue Learning about Albuterol

Could I have an allergic reaction to albuterol syrup?
It's possible to have an allergic reaction to albuterol syrup or to other ingredients in this as...
What should I know before taking albuterol syrup?
Albuterol syrup may sometimes lead to the sudden exacerbation of breathing problems. This is kno...
What should I know about albuterol sulfate before taking it?
Before taking albuterol sulfate, you should know about some of the risks associated with it. Albuter...
What happens if I miss a dose of albuterol?
If you miss a dose of albuterol, take the missed dose as soon as you remember it, and take remai...