Do I need to clean the Proventil inhaler?

You should clean your Proventil inhaler regularly to remove buildup and blockage. If you do not clean it often, the inhaler may not work properly and the medicine cannot get out when sprayed. Follow the manufacturer's instructions for cleaning and removing blockage from the inhaler, or talk to your pharmacist.

Continue Learning about Albuterol

Could albuterol extended-release tablets cause headaches and tremors?
Headaches and tremors are two of the more commonly reported adverse effects associated with albu...
How should I take albuterol extended-release tablets?
Follow your doctor’s instructions for taking albuterol extended-release tablets, which come in d...
What should I know about albuterol sulfate before taking it?
Before taking albuterol sulfate, you should know about some of the risks associated with it. Albuter...
How should I take albuterol syrup?
Albuterol syrup is taken by mouth to treat asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COP...