Can I use my Proventil inhaler before it gets dry from cleaning?

If you cleaned your proventil inhaler and it has not dried before you need to use it, just shake off the excess water. Make sure the canister fits back into the actuator, and then shake the inhaler a few times. Spray it twice into the air before taking a dose. Afterward, clean and let it air dry. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist about cleaning your inhaler.

Continue Learning about Albuterol

Is it safe for my child to take albuterol?
Whether albuterol is safe for your child depends on how the drug is formulated and how old your ...
Is there a generic version of albuterol?
Albuterol itself is a generic drug. Since albuterol is available as a metered dose inhaler, inha...
What are albuterol extended-release tablets?
Albuterol extended-release tablets are a prescription drug used to prevent and relieve bronchosp...
Is it safe to take albuterol extended-release tablets if I'm pregnant?
Studies have found that albuterol extended-release tablets can cause birth defects in animals, b...