Can I drive while using Proventil?

If you are using Proventil, you should avoid driving until you know how it affects you. It can cause drowsiness, nervousness, uncontrollable shaking, tiredness, muscle cramps and back pain. Either of these side effects would cause problems if you are driving or operating heavy machinery. Talk to your doctor about other activities you should limit or avoid while using the medicine.

Continue Learning about Albuterol

Is it safe for my child to take albuterol?
Whether albuterol is safe for your child depends on how the drug is formulated and how old your ...
How soon after taking albuterol will my symptoms improve?
Depending on the severity of your symptoms and dose form used (inhalation, tablet or liquid), yo...
Why would my doctor prescribe albuterol?
If your doctor prescribes albuterol for you, it would be to treat a lung condition such as asthm...
Is it safe for my child to take albuterol extended-release tablets?
If your child is older than 6 years, it's most likely safe for her to take albuterol extended-re...